Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day Twelve--1.22.11

I have several friends doing the 365 Picture A Day photo challenge.  Yesterday, my friend Amanda posted a picture of her son standing on his tip-toes to reach something off the table.  She snapped that picture because she wanted to remember that moment--because anyone that is a parent knows those moments are fleeting.  One moment they are an infant in your arms, unable to do anything for themselves.  The next moment they are a little person that can make decisions, have a conversation, and reach things off of the table.

Amanda is someone whom I admire.  She's an amazing photographer with her own photography business; she's a mom of three boys (two of which are newborn twins); and she is one fierce friend.  She'll tell you her flaws, but you honestly wonder how she could have any since she's such an amazing person.  Oh--and she's gorgeous, too.

So Amanda, I hope that was enough love for ya' because I wanted to steal your idea for capturing pictures of our kids feet.  :)

Baby-E was sitting in Hubby's lap and I started snapping away.  This was my favorite of the thirty pictures I took of her piggy-toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment