Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day Five--1.15.11

12:35 am and I'm just now getting around to posting todays pictures.  I guess at this point, they are now yesterdays.

Today was a busy, but fun day.  We started the day early by going to a giant indoor garage sale.  I'm a garage sale nut, and love to find a really good deal.  And when you have two kids, finding quality used items is always a plus.  I love Thursdays-Saturdays in the summer and hitting up yard sales and finding clothes and toys for the kids.  I've turned H-Man into a garage sale lover as well.  I let him bring some change from his piggy bank and he can usually choose a small toy or other item if he finds something he just can't live without.  ;)

But I digress...after the day we let H-Man choose where lunch would be at:  Steak N Shake, Fazoli's (or sketti place as he calls it) or Firehouse Subs.  He chose Firehouse "because I get a hat."  Is logic is infallible.  

As you can see--he did get his hat.  And his favorite thing?  Party toothpicks!  ALL food taste better when it's eaten off a party toothpick, as he's demonstrating here while he has part of a dill pickle.  He managed to eat the pickle, deli meat, and potato chips (which took a lot of careful finagling on his part) from the toothpick.



Baby-E.  Baby-E is trying to hand out some social smiles, which is great.  I tried to quickly catch one today.  She's such a good girl!  Right now she's warm and snuggly in her crib, dreaming of snuggles from loved ones and infinite amounts of warm milk--her favorite things.  :)

And as I'm sitting here looking at these two photos--my children will never be able to deny that they are related to each other, they just look so similar!

No comments:

Post a Comment