Friday, January 21, 2011

Day Eleven--Part Two

I promise I have two kids, but every time I have the camera out Baby-E is snoozing.  Baby-E is wonderful and is a sweet, sweet girl.  She's been smiling more and adores her brother.  When H-Man is around, she loves to watch him.  I've sat and watched her follow him around the room with her eyes.  She takes in everything he does--so I know in a few months when she starts to move around, I'm doomed.  ;)

H-Man never.  stops.  moving. 

Here we are in the kitchen having a typical conversation.

H-Man:  "Mommy, last year (everything is always last year, never yesterday or last week) when we watch-ed cartoons and we watch-ed Zafronk?  Mommy do you remember that?"

Me:  "Yes.  Yesterday we watched cartoons and we watched Zefronk.  Why do you ask?"

H-Man:  "Well.  When Zefronk made dat banana snack you said we could make dat, remember Mommy?"

Me:  "Yes.  I told you I'd make that.  Are you wanting to make it now?"

H-Man:  "No.  Well, yes.  I want to make it now but eat it tomorrow."

Me:  "Well we can just make it tomorrow then.  It won't be good to make today and eat tomorrow."

H-Man:  "O-tay.  But you promise we can make it Mommy?  I wants to make dat snack and eat it tomorrow."

Me:  "Yes H-Man.  Remind me tomorrow and we will."

The thing about this converstaion is not that he wanted to make the snack.  Not that he could recall what he watched on TV yesterday.  Not that he wants to do an activity with me.

No--the thing to know is that the entire time we had this conversation he ran in a circle just because he can.






 

1 comment: